After many weeks following Ohio’s Stay-At-Home Order, we are looking forward to welcoming you back to our offices. However, health and safety are still our primary concerns. To best protect you and our team, we are implementing several new safety protocols. Please be aware of the following:
Before your appointment:
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your appointment.
- You *MUST* bring a face mask or covering and wear it at all times in our office.
- A staff member wearing a mask will meet you to take your temperature. At our Dublin Office, a staff member will meet patients in the lobby—before they enter the elevator to come up to our clinic. And, at our East Office, a staff member will meet patients as they come off the elevator on the fourth floor. Unless you need assistance, please have any companions wait in the car.
- If your temperature exceeds 100°F, we will reschedule your appointment. If you have a fever, we recommend you see your family physician for further testing and treatment.
During your appointment:
- Once inside, all patients will sanitize their hands and answer a health questionnaire.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines while in our office. We will monitor common areas and place signage to help you maintain 6 feet of distance.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for your convenience.
Our continued safety protocols:
- We disinfect our offices daily and will disinfect common areas and high-touch areas throughout the day.
- After every patient, our staff will thoroughly disinfect all surfaces in each exam room for your safety.
- Staff members will practice social distancing and wear face masks.
- We are encouraging patients to follow CDC guidelines and reschedule if they exhibit any flu-like symptoms or if they have recently traveled to high-risk areas.
We appreciate your understanding and patience as we begin this transition. With these precautions in place, we look forward to welcoming you through our doors while keeping you safe.
The COA Team